TechAmok Forum Index TechAmok
Independent Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Someone Removed The Polarization Filter From An iPhone
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
topicmaker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:35 am    Post subject: Someone Removed The Polarization Filter From An iPhone Reply with quote

This is a video of somebody removing the second polarization filter from their iPhone and attaching it to a pair of glasses so that the screen can only be seen with the polarized glasses. The result is like something out of James Bond, though it wouldn't be practical in the wild because you'd lose the ability to look at your p...read more
Arianna

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:44 am    Post subject: Arianna Reply with quote

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. 香芝市英会話
Arianna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:16 am    Post subject: Arianna Reply with quote

Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. smm youtube
Arianna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:35 pm    Post subject: Arianna Reply with quote

This was incredibly an exquisite implementation of your ideas SDS Canada
Arianna

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:07 am    Post subject: Arianna Reply with quote

It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content. Jack Hu Roseville
Arianna

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:19 am    Post subject: Arianna Reply with quote

I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. Buy Kratom
Arianna

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:16 am    Post subject: Arianna Reply with quote

I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that... buy instagram folowers
Arianna

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:18 am    Post subject: Arianna Reply with quote

Thank you for sharing this amazing rhubarb story here with us. The recipe is great, as well! I will include this in my essaygeeks review now. I think that would be best for me, and it might lead to me being a better writer. paving contractor dover de
Arianna

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:37 am    Post subject: Arianna Reply with quote

First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks. cardionormin
Arianna

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:38 am    Post subject: Arianna Reply with quote

Hi to everybody, here everyone is sharing such knowledge, so it’s fastidious to see this site, and I used to visit this blog daily buy face shields in bulk
Arianna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:24 am    Post subject: Arianna Reply with quote

I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you. bucket list
Arianna

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:12 am    Post subject: Arianna Reply with quote

Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. v bucks generator
Arianna

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:22 am    Post subject: Arianna Reply with quote

Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. cosmetic veneers
Arianna

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:25 pm    Post subject: Arianna Reply with quote

I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article. smm brasil
Arianna

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:56 am    Post subject: Arianna Reply with quote

I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you. Neo Hair UK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TechAmok Forum Index -> Comments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: