Nvidia released a major update to its Game Ready graphics drivers last week, adding a wide range of new features and capabilities. Today, the company has released a minor update to that driver, bringing the version number up to 441.12
. The latest version mostly focuses on adding Game Ready support for the PC version of Red Dead Redemption 2 and Need for Speed: Heat. It also adds a new SLI profile for the former, as well as one for Borderlands 3. The new driver also adds support for new G-Sync Compatible monitors from LG. The new additions were announced last week
, and they're the new E9, C9, and B9 models released this year. You can check the full list of G-Sync monitors here
. There's only one new fix in this release, which addresses crashes in Super Robot Wars V.
New G-SYNC Compatible Monitors
- The new Game Ready Driver provides the latest performance optimizations, profiles, and bug fixes for Red Dead Redemption 2.
- This new driver also includes the latest optimizations for Need for Speed Heat and Borderlands 3.
Application Performance Profiles
- The list of G-SYNC Compatible displays increases to over 55 options with the addition of the LG
- B9, C9, and E9 4K OLED TVs. Make sure to update your firmware first for the best experience.
Added or updated the following performance profiles:
New Features and Other Changes
- Borderlands 3
- Red Dead Redemption 2
Fixed Issues in this Release
- Added security updates for driver components.
- Adds support for new LG TV G-SYNC compatible monitor.
- [Super Robot Wars V]: The game crashes to a white screen.