NVIDIA today released the latest version of GeForce drivers. Version 431.60 WHQL
add support for the new GeForce RTX 2080 Super graphics card. The drivers are also game-ready for "Wolfenstein: Youngblood," "Wolfenstein Cyberpilot," "Madden NFL 20" and the first DLC of "Metro Exodus." The drivers also address notebook display flickering with GTX 1080 SLI, terrain and icons flickering with "World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth," and HDR option missing from Windows Settings even when all requirements are met.
- Provides the optimal gaming experience for Wolfenstein: Youngblood, Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot, Madden NFL 20, and the first DLC for Metro Exodus.
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:Fixed Issues in this Release
- Adds support for GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GPUs.
- Adds support for new G-SYNC compatible monitors.
- Application SLI Profiles
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 1080][Notebook]: The display flickers when using SLI. 
- [World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth]: Terrain and icons flicker randomly in the game. 
- HDR option is missing from the Windows Control Panel.