NVIDIA today released the latest version of its GeForce software suite. Version 417.01 WHQL drivers
come game-ready optimization for "Darksiders III." The drivers also add SLI profiles for "Artifact." The drivers also address a number of bugs, including refresh-rates above 30 Hz not being applicable on certain 4K Ultra HD monitors (provided hardware requirements such as DisplayPort HBR2 or HDMI 2.0 or greater are met). The drivers also fix Frame Rate Limiter 2 not functioning in some cases. Also addressed is an "Event ID 14" error message when CSM is disabled in the UEFI setup program, G-Sync not disengaging after exiting a game, and incomplete Ansel images appearing when resolution is set 30X or higher.
Application SLI Profiles
- Provides the optimal gaming experience for Darksiders III.
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:Fixed Issues in this Release
- Monitor refresh rates higher than 30 Hz cannot be applied on 4k monitors. 
- Frame Rate Limiter 2 may not work. 
- [Turing GPUs]: Event ID 14 error may occur if CSM is disabled in the system BIOS. 
- [GeForce TX 650]: Shadowplay recordings are corrupted. 
- [G-Sync]: G-sync may not disengage after exiting games. 
- [GeForce Experience][Ansel]: Ansel images appear incomplete when the resolution is set to 30x or greater.