NVIDIA has released a new hotfix driver
for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce Hotfix 416.64 fixes some flickering issues during gameplay in Far Cry 5 and The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, as well as some corruption issues when Volume Rendering Quality is set to highest in Monster Hunter World.
This is GeForce Hot Fix driver version 416.64 that addresses the following:
- Far Cry 5: Flicker during gameplay
- Monster Hunter World: Corruption is seen when Volume Rendering Quality is set to highest
- The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt: Flicker during gameplay
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Improves game stability
- When audio playback is paused, audio receiver switches from multi-channel to stereo. Increased period from 5 seconds to 10 seconds.