NVIDIA GeForce 431.36 WHQL driver - TechAmok
NVIDIA GeForce 431.36 WHQL driver - [briefly]
05:12 PM EDT - Jul,09 2019 - post a comment
NVIDIA has released a new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 431.36 WHQL driver
adds support for the SUPER GPUs and improves performance in The Division 2, Metro Exodus & Strange Brigade.
Furthermore, this new driver adds support for three new G-SYNC compatible monitors (these models are the LG 34GL750, HP 25mx, and HP Omen X 25f). This driver also adds an SLI profile for F1 2019, something that may please those that are still using SLI systems in 2019.
As NVIDIA noted, the performance increase in Metro Exodus is 10.5% compared to the previous Game Ready Driver. The Division 2 sees 3.6% performance improvement and Strange Brigade sees a 7.7% performance improvement.
NVIDIA GeForce 431.36 WHQL Driver Release Notes
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Tom Clancy's The Division 2, Strange Brigade, and Metro Exodus.
- Adds support for three new G-SYNC compatible monitors.
- Adds support for GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER and RTX 2070 SUPER GPUs.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
Software Module Versions
- nView – 149.77
- HD Audio Driver – 18.104.22.168
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.19.0218
- GeForce Experience – 22.214.171.124
- CUDA – 10.1
- Standard NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.940.0
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.954.0
Added support for the following GPUs:
- GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER
- GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER.
- [GeForce Experience]: FPS Counters appear in the Windows Start Menu for certain applications after upgrading to Windows 10 May 2019 Update. 
- [Notebook]: Fixed BSOD that occurred after waking ASUS GL703GS/ASUS GL502VML notebook from hibernation. [2612106/2540582]
- Code 43 error occurs when installing driver 430.64 on Windows 10 May 2019 Update system with Intel Sandy Bridge CPU. 
- [Grand Theft Auto V]: The game may experience flickering when MSAA is used.
- [Forza Horizon 4]: The game may crash when driving through tunnels. [200515120/200523430]
- [Shadow of the Tomb Raider][Pascal GPU]: The game may crash or experience a TDR when launched on Pascal GPU. 
- [Shadow of the Tomb Raider]: Benchmark quits when running with ray tracing is enabled. 
Aug,14 2019 Star Wars Resistance Season 2 - Trailer (Official) Aug,13 2019 The World's Tallest Water Slide Was a Terrible, Tragic Idea Aug,13 2019 Miley Cyrus Works Her Booty In A Thong Bikini Aug,13 2019 New Samsung Camera Sensor for Phones: 108-MP Photos, 6K Videos Aug,13 2019 Apple Expands Student ID Support in Apple Wallet Aug,12 2019 Intel "Tiger Lake" Supports PCIe Gen 4 Aug,12 2019 AMD Releases Radeon Software Adrenalin 19.8.1 Drivers Aug,12 2019 Free to play Angry Birds Friends available now Aug,12 2019 Huawei Harmony OS OFFICIAL - Enter The NEW ERA! Aug,11 2019 Windows 10 20H1 major improvements revealed Aug,11 2019 Slipknot - Gun Cover! Aug,10 2019 RUNNING WITH THE DEVIL Trailer (2019) Nicolas Cage Movie Aug,10 2019 10-Second Video Of A Mom Embarrassing Her Daughter Aug,10 2019 How They Made Me Look 23 in Gemini Man Aug,09 2019 Samsung announces the PM1733 PCIe 4.0 Aug,09 2019 All Four Top US Carriers to Offer 5G Note10, with Varying Band Aug,09 2019 Apple Offers Rewards up to $1 Million for iPhone Vulnerabilities Aug,09 2019 Telegram 5.10 released with silent messages Aug,08 2019 Lock Picker Bypasses Popular Security System With $2 Device Aug,08 2019 Some pro hide and seek video Aug,07 2019 Samsung Note10 Comes in Two Sizes Aug,07 2019 Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 Gains LTE, Touch Bezel, New Sizes Aug,07 2019 New Android Feature Speaks When You Can't During a 911 Call Aug,07 2019 Verizon Drops Prices on Unlimited Plans, Adds Options Aug,07 2019 DXR Spotlight Contest - UE4 Diode Demo