NVIDIA today released the latest version of GeForce desktop software. Version 418.91 WHQL
adds day-one optimization for "Metro Exodus," including the game's RTX support. It also adds support for DLSS in both "Battlefield V" and "Metro Exodus." This last part is crucial because DLSS requires a lot of pre-processed "ground truth" data from NVIDIA to work, which are shipped in driver updates like these. The drivers also fix a wide range of issues related to G-SYNC, "Apex Legends," display corruption on "Hitman 2," and "ARK Survival."
NVIDIA GeForce 418.91 WHQL Release Notes
Provides the optimal gaming experience when using DLSS and Ray Tracing in Battlefield V and Metro Exodus.
Software Module Versions
- nView 149.34
- HD Audio Driver 18.104.22.168
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software 9.18.0907
- GeForce Experience 22.214.171.124
- CUDA 10.0
- [Battlefield 1]: Lines appear in the terrain with NVIDIA Control Panel anisotropic filtering override enabled.
- [GeForce RTX 20 series]: Event ID 14 error appears in event viewer logs when Digital Vibrance setting is changed.