NVIDIA GeForce 416.34 WHQL Game Ready Drivers - [gaming]
03:37 AM EDT - Oct,12 2018 - post a comment
NVIDIA has released GeForce 416.34 WHQL "Game Ready" drivers
. These drivers provide optimization for "Call of Duty: Black Ops 4" (retail), "Soulcaliber VI," and "GRIP." Among the fixed issues with this release are buggy shadows in "Player Unknown's Battlegrounds," some games launching to a black screen when DSR is enabled, a colorful shimmering line noticed in some games when playing full-screen with G-SYNC enabled, Surround display not being available from NVIDIA Control Panel with Edge browser running, and green screen display corruption on certain games with HDR enabled.
- Provides the optimal gaming experience for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, SOULCALIBUR VI, and GRIP.
- Games launch to a black screen when DSR is enabled. 
- Some games produce red/green/blue shimmering line when played in full-screen mode and with G-SYNC enabled. 
- [Windows Defender Application Guard][vGPU][Surround]: Surround cannot be enabled from the NVIDIA Control Panel when running Edge Browser with Application Guard over vGPU. 
- [PUBG]: Issue with shadows may occur in the game. 
- When HDR is enabled, games show green corruption.