NVIDIA today released GeForce 430.86 WHQL graphics drivers
. These drivers come with day-one "Game Ready" optimization for "Quake II RTX" and "Assetto Corsa Competizione." Support is also added for Oculus Rift S and HTC VIVE Pro Eye HMDs, and three new monitors have been added to the G-Sync certification list. The drivers also change a few things around. "World of Warships" is no longer supported by GeForce Experience Freestyle. Several application crashes noticed on Adobe Premier Pro were fixed. Performance issues noticed on "Resolume Arena 6" with GeForce RTX 2080 Notebook have also been fixed.
- Provides the optimal gaming experience for Quake II RTX and Assetto Corsa Competizione
Fixed Issues in this Release
- Adds support for three new G-SYNC compatible monitors
- Adds support for Oculus Rift S and HTC VIVE Pro Eye HMDs
- GeForce Experience Freestyle no longer detects World of Warships as a supported game.
- [Adobe Premier Pro]: The application may crash or experience TDR events on some systems.
- [GeForced RTX 2080][Notebook][Resolume Arena 6]: Slow performance in the game when using dual 4k output.