AMD Releases Radeon Software Adrenalin 19.5.1 Drivers - TechAmok
AMD Releases Radeon Software Adrenalin 19.5.1 Drivers - [briefly]
10:26 AM EDT - May,14 2019 - post a comment
Just in time for the release of Bethesda's open-world first-person shooter Rage 2, AMD has released their latest installment of the Radeon Adrenalin 2019 edition drivers
for their graphics cards to make the most of the game. Indeed, AMD claims an improvement in game performance of up to 16% on the Radeon VII relative to last month's 19.4.3 drivers, and this is in addition to added support for the big Windows 10 May 2019 update and instruction tracing for AMD's GPU Profiler version 1.5.X. There is a plethora of fixed issues listed as well, and the usual list of known bugs, all of which can be seen past the break.
- RAGE 2
- Up to 16% performance gains with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.5.1, on an AMD Radeon VII.RS-295
- Windows 10 May 2019 Update
- Instruction Tracing for Radeon GPU Profiler 1.5.X
- Performance metrics overlay may experience intermittent flicker when playing back protected content with this feature enabled.
- DOOM may experience an application hang during launch on AMD XConnect™ Technology system configurations.
- Radeon Software installation may fail or get stuck at 33% when installing on AMD Radeon HD 7970 system configurations.
- Some Radeon RX 400 and Radeon RX 500 series graphics products may experience a system hang when hot plugging 8K displays.
- AMD Radeon VII may fail to apply Radeon Settings video profiles to video playback.
- HTC VIVE devices may experience connection or detection issues by the OS or SteamVR.
- System instability may be experienced on ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 laptop when a wireless display is connected.
- Stuttering or frame drop may be experienced when playing back DivX interlaced content in the Windows® Movies & TV application.
- Radeon RX Vega series graphics products may experience higher than expected memory clocks at idle or desktop with multi-display system configurations.
- Some system configurations may not be able to set 10-Bit color in Radeon Settings when the connected display is set to 4K 60hz.
- Enhanced Sync may fail to enable on Radeon FreeSync enabled displays in DirectX®9 API games on game first launch.
- AMD Link may experience intermittent authentication issues. An update of the AMD Link application is also required.
- Some games may experience texture flickering or corruption on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products when using the Vulkan API.
May,20 2019 OneNote for iOS now lets you set pictures as backgrounds May,20 2019 71-Year-Old Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Barely Fazed By Running Drop May,20 2019 Steve Aoki - Do Not Disturb feat. Bella Thorne (Official Video) May,19 2019 Microsoft Admits Updates Are Freezing Windows 10 Computers May,19 2019 Sony and Microsoft to explore strategic partnership May,19 2019 Google reportedly ends business with Huawei May,18 2019 Asus ZenFone 6 Sports Motorized Camera, Top Specs May,18 2019 NVIDIA's earnings in Q1 FY20 down by 31% compared to Q1 FY19 May,16 2019 Steep To Be Available For Free On uPlay Until Next Week May,16 2019 Intel Tried to Bribe Dutch University to Suppress Knowledge of MDS May,16 2019 Inexplicable Rubik's Cube Magic Trick! May,16 2019 Traps Himself In A Jail Of His Own Making May,16 2019 FCC Proposes Greater Freedom to Block Unwanted Calls May,16 2019 Taylor Swift Answers Ellen's Burning Questions May,16 2019 Steam Link for iOS and Apple TV May,14 2019 Adobe Tells Users They Can Get Sued for Using Old Photoshop May,14 2019 OnePlus 7 Pro Sports Three Rear Cameras, Pop-up Selfie Camera May,14 2019 Wormable Windows bug could lead to another WannaCry May,14 2019 AMD Releases Radeon Software Adrenalin 19.5.1 Drivers May,14 2019 GOG.com is offering the first Witcher game for free May,13 2019 Apple Launches iOS 12.3 And tvOS 12.3 May,13 2019 Feds Bust 'The Community' Hackers May,13 2019 Keanu Reeves Left Stephen Colbert Speechless May,13 2019 RAGE 2 - First 10 Minutes - PC Gameplay May,11 2019 Microsoft: The open source company