AMD Releases Radeon Software Adrenalin 19.5.1 Drivers - TechAmok
AMD Releases Radeon Software Adrenalin 19.5.1 Drivers - [briefly]
10:26 AM EDT - May,14 2019 - post a comment
Just in time for the release of Bethesda's open-world first-person shooter Rage 2, AMD has released their latest installment of the Radeon Adrenalin 2019 edition drivers
for their graphics cards to make the most of the game. Indeed, AMD claims an improvement in game performance of up to 16% on the Radeon VII relative to last month's 19.4.3 drivers, and this is in addition to added support for the big Windows 10 May 2019 update and instruction tracing for AMD's GPU Profiler version 1.5.X. There is a plethora of fixed issues listed as well, and the usual list of known bugs, all of which can be seen past the break.
- RAGE 2
- Up to 16% performance gains with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.5.1, on an AMD Radeon VII.RS-295
- Windows 10 May 2019 Update
- Instruction Tracing for Radeon GPU Profiler 1.5.X
- Performance metrics overlay may experience intermittent flicker when playing back protected content with this feature enabled.
- DOOM may experience an application hang during launch on AMD XConnect™ Technology system configurations.
- Radeon Software installation may fail or get stuck at 33% when installing on AMD Radeon HD 7970 system configurations.
- Some Radeon RX 400 and Radeon RX 500 series graphics products may experience a system hang when hot plugging 8K displays.
- AMD Radeon VII may fail to apply Radeon Settings video profiles to video playback.
- HTC VIVE devices may experience connection or detection issues by the OS or SteamVR.
- System instability may be experienced on ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 laptop when a wireless display is connected.
- Stuttering or frame drop may be experienced when playing back DivX interlaced content in the Windows® Movies & TV application.
- Radeon RX Vega series graphics products may experience higher than expected memory clocks at idle or desktop with multi-display system configurations.
- Some system configurations may not be able to set 10-Bit color in Radeon Settings when the connected display is set to 4K 60hz.
- Enhanced Sync may fail to enable on Radeon FreeSync enabled displays in DirectX®9 API games on game first launch.
- AMD Link may experience intermittent authentication issues. An update of the AMD Link application is also required.
- Some games may experience texture flickering or corruption on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products when using the Vulkan API.
Sep,13 2019 Western Digital Unveils WD_BLACK Gaming Storage Lineup Sep,13 2019 How Close Are We to Immortality? Sep,13 2019 Leak of Microsoft Salaries Shows Fight for Higher Compensation Sep,13 2019 Sprint Matches Verizon's Free iPhone 11 Deal Sep,12 2019 RAMBO 5 LAST BLOOD Trailer #3 Sep,12 2019 Windows 10 KB4515384 is now causing audio issues Sep,12 2019 Google Chrome Now Supports "Send to Your Devices" Sep,12 2019 New iPhones Include Ultra-Wideband Chip for Directional AirDrop Sep,12 2019 Walmart, Verizon Offering Deals on iPhone 11 Series Sep,12 2019 Conarium is now available for free Sep,12 2019 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - RTX ON - Gunfight 2v2 MP Gameplay Sep,11 2019 NetCAT Vulnerability Exploits DDIO on Intel Xeon Processors to Steal Sep,10 2019 iPhone 11 Pro: Three Cameras, Two Sizes Sep,10 2019 Apple iPhone 11 Sports Wide-Angle Camera Sep,10 2019 Apple Watch Series 5 Has Always-On Display Sep,10 2019 Apple's Game Subscription Service Will Cost $5/Month Sep,10 2019 SEE - Official Trailer Sep,10 2019 Valerie Plame Is Running For Congress Sep,10 2019 Baes and Bikinis - Resort 2020 Sep,10 2019 NVIDIA Releases GeForce 436.30 WHQL Drivers Sep,09 2019 Oxy-Acetylene Explosions at 330 000 fps Sep,09 2019 How to Solve a Rubik's Cube Sep,09 2019 Samsung to Sell New A-Series Phones Unlocked Sep,09 2019 GIGABYTE Unveils Aorus Liquid Cooler 240 Sep,09 2019 Kate Upton Has It Good