AMD Releases Radeon Software Adrenalin 19.10.2 Drivers - TechAmok
AMD Releases Radeon Software Adrenalin 19.10.2 Drivers - [briefly]
07:14 AM EDT - Oct,25 2019 - post a comment
AMD has released the Radeon Software Adrenalin 19.10.2 beta drivers
. These drivers bring improved support for "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare," which sees up to 18% better performance on the Ultra preset when using a Radeon RX 5700 XT. "The Outer Worlds" also sees improved support and sees 8% better performance at the Very High preset again on the Radeon RX 5700 XT. Improved support and better performance are always welcome; however, this release also offers some much-needed fixes, including application hang in Borderlands 3, which will likely make quite a few gamers happy. For a full list of fixes and known issues, check the full change-log below.
- Call of Duty : Modern Warfare
- With ultra presets on the Radeon RX 5700 XT, achieve up to 18% better performance playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 edition 19.10.2 than with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.10.1. RS-322
- The Outer Worlds
- With very high presets on the Radeon RX 5700 XT, achieve up to 8% better performance playing The Outer Worlds with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 edition 19.10.2 than with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.10.1. RS-321
- Chernobylite Early Access
- Launching League of Legends may cause the display to remain blank for a few seconds.
- Radeon Chill may create an incorrect registry entry when enabled or disabled.
- Borderlands 3 may experience an application hang after running the in-game benchmark or changing resolutions.
- Flicker may be experienced while playing media in Movies and TV application when using some displays connected via USB Type-C.
- Some Radeon RX Vega and Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may intermittently experience a thread stuck crash or TDR when there is a high GPU load active.
- The Outer Worlds may experience character models being rendered incorrectly on the inventory screen.
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may experience stutter in some games at 1080p and low game settings.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may cause stutter or screen flashing on some applications.
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may experience display loss when resuming from sleep or hibernate when multiple displays are connected.
- Toggling HDR may cause system instability during gaming when Radeon ReLive is enabled.
- Stutter may be experienced when Radeon FreeSync is enabled on 240hz refresh displays with Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience elevated memory clocks at idle or on desktop.
Feb,15 2020 Zoe Kravitz Gets Trippy While Eating Spicy Wings Feb,15 2020 Keanu Reeves, Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee in Mortal Kombat 11 Feb,14 2020 500kg / 1102lbs Deadlift UNSEEN FOOTAGE! 500k Subs Special Feb,14 2020 Intel Core i9-10900 10-core CPU Pictured Feb,12 2020 THE IRON MASK Official Trailer (2020) Arnold Schwarzenegger Feb,12 2020 How a Tranquilizer Dart Works in Slow Motion Feb,12 2020 Fixing Broken Zippers With A Fork Is Blowing My Mind Feb,12 2020 Brooklyn Millard Instagram stories copilation Feb,12 2020 Jim Carrey Tells Hilarious Story About The Time He Invited Anthony Feb,12 2020 Hands On with the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Feb,10 2020 Video shows Microsoft's Surface Duo being used in public Feb,09 2020 The filming of The Witcher season two is expected to start Feb 2020 Feb,09 2020 Android February Security Patch Fixes Critical Bluetooth Feb,08 2020 Titan's Treasure PUZZLE Lock Solved Feb,08 2020 2020 Moto RAZR Durability Test! Feb,08 2020 Fingerprint/RFID Lock Defeated With a Paperclip Feb,08 2020 NIGHTWISH - Noise (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) Feb,07 2020 Back to the Future: Tesla CyberTruck Edition - Video Feb,07 2020 Microsoft Flight Simulator- leaked gameplay Feb,07 2020 Apple Finally Buying AMD CPUs? Feb,06 2020 Nokia 2.3 Offers 2-Day Battery for $129 Feb,06 2020 The Jesus Rolls - Official VOD Trailer Feb,06 2020 AMD Desktop Processor Market Share Now at 18.3% Feb,06 2020 AMD Radeon Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.2.1 driver Feb,05 2020 Russian Multiplication - Numberphile