AMD Releases Radeon Software Adrenalin 19.10.2 Drivers - TechAmok
AMD Releases Radeon Software Adrenalin 19.10.2 Drivers - [briefly]
07:14 AM EDT - Oct,25 2019 - post a comment
AMD has released the Radeon Software Adrenalin 19.10.2 beta drivers
. These drivers bring improved support for "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare," which sees up to 18% better performance on the Ultra preset when using a Radeon RX 5700 XT. "The Outer Worlds" also sees improved support and sees 8% better performance at the Very High preset again on the Radeon RX 5700 XT. Improved support and better performance are always welcome; however, this release also offers some much-needed fixes, including application hang in Borderlands 3, which will likely make quite a few gamers happy. For a full list of fixes and known issues, check the full change-log below.
- Call of Duty : Modern Warfare
- With ultra presets on the Radeon RX 5700 XT, achieve up to 18% better performance playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 edition 19.10.2 than with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.10.1. RS-322
- The Outer Worlds
- With very high presets on the Radeon RX 5700 XT, achieve up to 8% better performance playing The Outer Worlds with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 edition 19.10.2 than with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.10.1. RS-321
- Chernobylite Early Access
- Launching League of Legends may cause the display to remain blank for a few seconds.
- Radeon Chill may create an incorrect registry entry when enabled or disabled.
- Borderlands 3 may experience an application hang after running the in-game benchmark or changing resolutions.
- Flicker may be experienced while playing media in Movies and TV application when using some displays connected via USB Type-C.
- Some Radeon RX Vega and Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may intermittently experience a thread stuck crash or TDR when there is a high GPU load active.
- The Outer Worlds may experience character models being rendered incorrectly on the inventory screen.
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may experience stutter in some games at 1080p and low game settings.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may cause stutter or screen flashing on some applications.
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may experience display loss when resuming from sleep or hibernate when multiple displays are connected.
- Toggling HDR may cause system instability during gaming when Radeon ReLive is enabled.
- Stutter may be experienced when Radeon FreeSync is enabled on 240hz refresh displays with Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience elevated memory clocks at idle or on desktop.
Nov,06 2019 Microsoft's New Unified Office App Available in Public Preview Nov,06 2019 Google Play Launches Points Rewards Program in US Nov,06 2019 Epic Games Store exploit allows you to play and keep a game forever Nov,05 2019 Microsoft Unveils Project Silica Nov,04 2019 NVIDIA Releases GeForce 441.12 WHQL Game Ready Drivers Nov,03 2019 Arnold Schwarzenegger Breaks Down His Most Iconic Characters Nov,03 2019 Death Stranding Rick & Morty ad Nov,03 2019 How This Blob Solves Mazes Nov,01 2019 AT&T Tweaks Unlimited Plans Nov,01 2019 Google Buys Fitbit Nov,01 2019 Diablo 4 has been officially announced Oct,31 2019 How a Single Math Error Caused a $500 Million Satellite to Crash Oct,31 2019 Intel Ice Lake-SP and Cooper Lake-SP Details Leaked Oct,31 2019 Netflix's The Witcher live-action series trailer Oct,31 2019 Salma Hayek shows off her curves in seductive beach video Oct,28 2019 Intel Announces Core i9-9900KS Oct,28 2019 Apple AirPods Pro Add Active Noise Cancellation Oct,27 2019 Supercars Accelerating - AC SCHNITZER ACS8, F12Tdf, BRABUS 700... Oct,27 2019 2020 Mercedes-Maybach S 650 BRABUS 900 - Details Oct,27 2019 What Happens When Lightning Strikes a Plane Oct,27 2019 How Your Cat Is Secretly Psychologically Manipulating You Oct,27 2019 Lenovo ThinkPad P1 unboxing and first impressions Oct,26 2019 Netflix Testing Variable Speed Playback on Android Oct,25 2019 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Final Trailer Oct,25 2019 AMD Releases Radeon Software Adrenalin 19.10.2 Drivers