AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.3.1 Driver - TechAmok
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.3.1 Driver - [gaming]
06:16 PM EST - Mar,06 2019 - post a comment
AMD today released the latest version of their Radeon Adrenalin 2019 Drivers. Version 19.3.1
is game-ready for the release of Devil May Cry 5, promising an "up to 4%" performance improvement in that title, with a Vega 64 graphics card. High-profile fixes include fixes for Radeon WattMan on Radeon VII, mouse lag or system slowdown with one of multiple displays shut off, black screen issues with Acer's KG251Q display, and corrupted video on an HDR display.
- Devil May Cry 5
- Up to 4% average performance gains with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.3.1 vs 19.2.3 on Devil May Cry 5 with Radeon RX Vega 64. RS-287
- Radeon WattMan settings changes may intermittently not apply on AMD Radeon VII.
- Mouse lag or system slowdown is observed for extended periods of time with two or more displays connected and one display switched off.
- ACER KG251Q display may experience a black screen when connected via DisplayPort and enabled at 240hz.
- Video playback may become green or experience corruption when dragging the Movies and TV application to an HDR enabled display.
- Rainbow Six Siege may experience intermittent corruption or flickering on some game textures during gameplay.
- Mouse cursors may disappear or move out of the boundary of the top of a display on AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics.
- Modifying memory clocks on Radeon VII in Radeon Wattman may intermittently result in memory clocks becoming locked at 800Mhz.
- Changes made in Radeon WattMan settings via Radeon Overlay may sometimes not save or take effect once Radeon Overlay is closed.
- Performance metrics overlay and Radeon WattMan gauges may experience inaccurate fluctuating readings on AMD Radeon VII.
- Some Mobile or Hybrid Graphics system configurations may intermittently experience green flicker when moving the mouse over YouTube videos in Chrome web browser.
Testing conducted by AMD Performance Labs as of March 1, 2019 8GB Radeon RX Vega 64, on a test system comprising of Intel i7 7700K CPU (4.2 GHz), 16GB DDR4 memory, and Windows 10x64PC manufacturers may vary configurations, yielding different results. While running Devil May Cry 5 on Ultra presets at 4K (3840 x 2160 pixels), Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.3 scored 69.5 FPS, while Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.3.1 scored 72.0 FPS. Therefore, in the above comparison, Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.3.1 shows 4% greater performance, in Devil May Cry 5. All scores are an average of 3 runs with the same settings. Performance may vary based on use of latest drivers. RS-287
Oct,15 2019 Bombshell Trailer #1 (2019) Oct,15 2019 Frozen II International Trailer #1 (2019) Oct,15 2019 Streaming Game Services Launching Oct,15 2019 Google Pixel 4 Uses RADAR to Read Hand Gestures Oct,15 2019 You can now play 2500 MS-DOS games in your browser for free Oct,14 2019 What if We Nuke a City? Oct,14 2019 Nvidia's GeForce Now streaming service is now available for Android Oct,12 2019 Girl Gets Head Stuck In Pumpkin!! Oct,12 2019 Low-flying helicopter wrecks VIP podium at Indonesian army parade Oct,10 2019 Nubia Red Magic 3S Offers Gaming Specs for $479 Oct,10 2019 Microsoft won't fix an important security flaw in Windows 10 Mobile Oct,09 2019 Adobe Pulls the Plug on Venezuela Oct,08 2019 What's inside a Tesla Engine? Oct,08 2019 PlayStation Remote Play Available for Android Oct,08 2019 PlayStation 5 officially launches Holiday 2020 Oct,07 2019 Modern Warfare launch gameplay trailer Oct,07 2019 AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.10.1 drivers Oct,07 2019 AMD officially announces Radeon RX 5500 Oct,07 2019 Star Trek: Picard - NYCC Trailer Oct,06 2019 This cat is ready for spooky season Oct,05 2019 MacBook Air - Can't Believe How Poorly The Cooling System Is Oct,05 2019 No, Vitamin C won't cure your cold Oct,05 2019 Baby One More Time - Piano Cover - Britney Spears Oct,05 2019 ENDGAME BUT IN 7 DIFFERENT GENRES Oct,04 2019 Asus ROG Phone II for Non-Gamers