AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.1
drivers have been released and add support for Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Star Control: Origins. Some of the issues that the AMD driver team has corrected include Radeon FreeSync failing to enable when playing Monster Hunter: World, AMD Link not working on Android Pie devices, errors due to Driver and Radeon Settings version mismatches, and DX12 gaming applications having instability while using Radeon ReLive on R9 290 and R9 390 systems.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- Star Control : Origins
- Radeon FreeSync may fail to enable when playing Monster Hunter : World.
- Radeon Settings may sometimes not appear in the right-click context menu on Windows desktop after Radeon Software installation.
- AMD Link may fail to connect on Android Pie devices due to authentication failures.
- Radeon Settings may sometimes popup an error message due to Driver and Radeon Settings version mismatch.
- Cursor or system lag may be observed on some system configurations when two or more displays are connected and one display is powered off.
- Some DirectX 12 gaming applications may experience instability while recording with Radeon ReLive on system configurations using Radeon R9 290 and Radeon R9 390 series graphics products.