NVIDIA today released GeForce 398.11 WHQL software
. These drivers come game-ready for "Vampyr" and "Jurassic World: Evolution." The drivers also officially introduce G-SYNC HDR, requiring G-SYNC capable HDR displays. It also adds or improves SLI support for "Warhammer: Vermintide 2." It fixes an issue with "Hitman" in DirectX 12 mode, where the game crashes if the in-game HDR mode is enabled and Windows HDR setting is "off." Also fixed is an issue with "Call of Duty: WWII" in which the center display in 3D Vision Surround setups can go blank.
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Vampyr and Jurassic World Evolution.
Ensures the best possible gaming experience on HDR-capable G-SYNC displays.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
Fixed Issues in this Release
- Jurassic World Evolution - GOOD
- Railway Empire - Not Recommend
- Sea of Thieves - Not Recommend
- Vampyr - Not Recommend
- [SLI][Hitman Pro: DirectX 12]: With SLI mode enabled, the game crashes if in-game HDR is ON and Windows HDR setting is OFF at lower resolutions.
- [Call of Duty: WWII][Surround]: With Surround enabled, the center Surround display is blank during gameplay.