AMD Radeon Adrenalin 18.3.1 driver - TechAmok
AMD Radeon Adrenalin 18.3.1 driver - [briefly]
03:53 AM EST - Mar,06 2018 - post a comment
AMD today released its first Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition drivers for this month, version 18.3.1 beta
. The drivers come with optimization for "Final Fantasy XV," and "Warhammer: Vermintide II." It also includes some fine-tuning for Dota 2 that delivers up to 6 percent higher frame-rates than 17.12.1 drivers, at 4K Ultra HD, when tested with an RX 580 graphics card. The drivers also fix application crashes with "Sea of Thieves," multi-GPU flickering seen in "Middle-earth: Shadow of War," and some color-corruption noticed with "World of Tanks" in certain multi-GPU configurations.
- Final Fantasy XV
- Warhammer: Vermintide II
- Up to 6% faster FPS using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.3.1 on the Radeon RX 580 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 17.12.1 at 3840x2160 (1440p).RS-218
- Radeon Chill hotkey may fail to reset when Radeon Settings is restored to defaults.
- Sea of Thieves may experience an intermittent application hang or crash during gameplay.
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War may experience texture flickering on trees or hills when using multi GPU enabled system configurations.
- World of Tanks may experience color corruption when changing some game settings in multi GPU enabled system configurations.
- A random system hang may be experienced after extended periods of use on system configurations using 12 GPU's for compute workloads.
- Destiny 2 may experience an application hang in the mission "Heist" on some Radeon GCN1.0 products.
- Destiny 2 may experience long load times when the application has been open for long periods of time.
- Radeon Overlay may intermittently fail to enable when toggled in some games.
- FFmpeg application may experience corrupted output for H264 video streams.
- Resizing Radeon Settings may cause the window to intermittently stutter.
- Final Fantasy XV may experience minor stutter during some particle effects. A workaround is to disable the "Geomapping" setting in game.
Add your comment (free registrationrequired)
Aug,17 2018 Intel Core i9-9900K confirmed to be soldered Aug,17 2018 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti is real Aug,17 2018 Gmail's Confidential Mode Reaches Mobile Phones Aug,17 2018 DeepLocker: How AI Can Power a Stealthy New Breed of Malware Aug,16 2018 World's Hottest Women: Hot Russian Viki Odintcova! Aug,16 2018 Battlefield 5 Gamescom 2018 Trailer Aug,15 2018 Microsoft Patch Tuesday Addresses Intel L1 Terminal Fault Aug,15 2018 Samsung Develops Its Own 5G Modem Aug,15 2018 Intel discloses three more chip flaws Aug,14 2018 A Dark 'Venom'-Style Trailer Remix Of Jim Carrey's 'The Mask' Aug,14 2018 NVIDIA Unveils Turing GPU for the RTX Quadro Lineup Aug,14 2018 Nvidia Teases New Lineup of Consumer Video Cards Aug,13 2018 Casual day im Moscow - short movie Aug,13 2018 Apple Seeds iOS 12 Beta 7 to Developers Aug,12 2018 Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Review After 30 Hours Aug,12 2018 Unboxing the 500 Million Limited Edition PS4 Pro Aug,12 2018 LITTLE BIG - FARADENZA (official music video) Aug,12 2018 Elsa Hosk is amazing