AMD today released its first Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition drivers for this month, version 18.3.1 beta
. The drivers come with optimization for "Final Fantasy XV," and "Warhammer: Vermintide II." It also includes some fine-tuning for Dota 2 that delivers up to 6 percent higher frame-rates than 17.12.1 drivers, at 4K Ultra HD, when tested with an RX 580 graphics card. The drivers also fix application crashes with "Sea of Thieves," multi-GPU flickering seen in "Middle-earth: Shadow of War," and some color-corruption noticed with "World of Tanks" in certain multi-GPU configurations.
- Final Fantasy XV
- Warhammer: Vermintide II
- Up to 6% faster FPS using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.3.1 on the Radeon RX 580 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 17.12.1 at 3840x2160 (1440p).RS-218
- Radeon Chill hotkey may fail to reset when Radeon Settings is restored to defaults.
- Sea of Thieves may experience an intermittent application hang or crash during gameplay.
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War may experience texture flickering on trees or hills when using multi GPU enabled system configurations.
- World of Tanks may experience color corruption when changing some game settings in multi GPU enabled system configurations.
- A random system hang may be experienced after extended periods of use on system configurations using 12 GPU's for compute workloads.
- Destiny 2 may experience an application hang in the mission "Heist" on some Radeon GCN1.0 products.
- Destiny 2 may experience long load times when the application has been open for long periods of time.
- Radeon Overlay may intermittently fail to enable when toggled in some games.
- FFmpeg application may experience corrupted output for H264 video streams.
- Resizing Radeon Settings may cause the window to intermittently stutter.
- Final Fantasy XV may experience minor stutter during some particle effects. A workaround is to disable the "Geomapping" setting in game.