TechAmok Forum Index TechAmok
Independent Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT and RX 5700 to Have Same Memory & ROP

View previous topic :: View next topic  
topicmaker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:52 am    Post subject: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT and RX 5700 to Have Same Memory & ROP Reply with quote

In a bid to bolster competitiveness of the $379 Radeon RX 5700 (non-XT) against its rival from the NVIDIA camp, the GeForce RTX 2060, AMD is leaving the memory configuration completely unchanged from the faster $449 Radeon RX 5700 XT. The RX 5700 will get 8 GB of GDDR6 memory across a 256-bit wide memory bus, with the same 14 Gb...read more
HenryDMathis
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:59 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

I have to need Radeon software drivers for advance graphics on my Microsoft windows. I look for Radeon software. I am trying to search on the internet but I didn't get any solution for downloading. My brother doing work on interior designing with the help of a window film kansas city websites. He needs to create attractive windows with different styles of designs on this project. He wants to complete this project on time. He searches for the best tips on the internet. Then he saw your post on the internet and told me about your post. I have read this post. Thanks for it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TechAmok Forum Index -> Comments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: