TechAmok Forum Index TechAmok
Independent Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Symantec Owes Nearly $1 Billion in Back Taxes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
topicmaker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: Symantec Owes Nearly $1 Billion in Back Taxes Reply with quote

The U.S. Internal Revenue Service is asking Symantec to pay $900 million in back taxes from last
year's $10.25 or Veritas, the Cupertino, or revealed today. Symantec also said the IRS is seeking
approximately $100 million, excluding penalties and interest, from an unrelated or for fiscal years
2003 and 2004. Symantec, w...read more
miglaugh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome!

My refund check is going to be $900. Glad to know symantec might have to PAY a million times that to the IRS. Serves em right though, their karma has to be in the toilette for all the crappy software and shady licensing they pawn on everybody.

Anybody like NAV? I hope not.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've found Norton Security and Norton Antivirus to cause a lot of problems for people. Especially when they introduce a new update, it's almost guaranteed something will screw up. Best to stay away from Norton if you have the option.

AVG free rocks Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TechAmok Forum Index -> Comments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: