TechAmok Forum Index TechAmok
Independent Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Midrange, high-end graphics card prices to rise

View previous topic :: View next topic  
topicmaker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:48 pm    Post subject: Midrange, high-end graphics card prices to rise Reply with quote

Things are not looking good for everyone wishing to build a new gaming PC. As we all know, the prices for all modern graphics cards have sky-rocketed over the past few months. And according to NVIDIA, this situation will not be resolved soon as the prices will continue increasing through Q3 2018

NVIDIA was here at Massdrop HQ...read more
psolord
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When did phones started using GDDR5 and GDDR5X memory? What a bunch of sorry excuses. Governments of the world should have banned all forms of Cryptocurrency and should have also fucked up all IHVs for this price hike.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psolord wrote:
When did phones started using GDDR5 and GDDR5X memory? What a bunch of sorry excuses. Governments of the world should have banned all forms of Cryptocurrency and should have also fucked up all IHVs for this price hike.

I agree. They should ban cryptocurrency everywhere. And I need a new graphics card right now Sad

For all Bitcoin fans:

It’s clear that the most significant reason, by far, for the massively increasing demand for bitcoin is that people want to own it because they think that it will go up in price. They think it will go up in price because increasing numbers of people are going to want to buy it. The reason that they think that more people will want to buy it is that those people are going to believe that it will go up in price. This is a self-fulfilling prophesy.

This is also a demonstration of the standard operation of a bubble. It looks like a Ponzi scheme or a pyramid scheme. If I buy bitcoin today, it will be more valuable tomorrow because others have bought it at a higher price. As an existing “investor,” I am benefitting from others getting in. Meanwhile, what I’m actually owning is a bitcoin. Don’t get me wrong, bitcoin is valuable, but it’s not worth $10,000 per coin, or even $1,000 per coin. It’s a currency. It’s not Amazon or Apple stock.

I believe that bitcoin will be around in the future, and that it will not go to a zero price. I believe that other cryptocurrencies will come to the fore which are more able to handle the transactional needs of a larger number of people than bitcoin can.

I think it’s important to realize and remember that this is a bubble. Your coins are going up because the sucker after you is buying coins. And they’re only buying them because they think that the price will go up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TechAmok Forum Index -> Comments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: