Microsoft unveiled a batch of 'crazy' Xbox-related Black Friday deals
, including console price drops and game discounts. Starting on November 22 an running through November 30, people can buy an Xbox One X at $399.99 and the Xbox One S at just $199.99.
The Black Friday video and post also advertise $10 off on all Xbox One wireless controllers, including ones made in the Xbox Design Lab. There is also quite the list of games on sale including:
- Forza Horizon 4 for up to 35% off
- Forza Motorsport 7 for up to 50% off
- State of Decay 2 for 35% off
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds for 35% off
- Sea of Thieves for 50% off
- Super Lucky's Tale for 35% off
- Disneyland Adventures for 35% off
- Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure for 35% off
- Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection for 35% off
Of course, you can get most of these titles anyway by getting Xbox Game Pass ,which is having its own special Black Friday deal. First time Xbox Game Pass subscribers can get their first month right now for only $1.