AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.11.1 Drivers - TechAmok
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.11.1 Drivers - [gaming]
05:22 AM EST - Nov,09 2018 - post a comment
AMD has released the Radeon Software Adrenalin 18.11.1 beta drivers
. These drivers bring a host of fixes and performance improvements to a number of titles including, Hitman 2, Battlefield V and Fallout 76. In the case of Hitman 2 the Radeon RX 580 sees a performance uplift of 3% at 1920x1080 compared to the Adrenalin 18.10.2 drivers. Meanwhile, Battlefield V sees performance improvements of 9% and 8% respectively on the Radeon RX 580 and RX Vega 64. It is likely other GPUs based on the Vega and Polaris architectures will benefit from these drivers as well. Fallout 76 gets official support with this release, however, no other information was made available as to what AMD has done for testing with Bethesda's latest offering other than to confirm that it works.
Battlefield V Early Access:
- Up to 3% faster performance in Hitman 2 with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.11.1 on the Radeon RX 580 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.10.2 at 1920x1080.
- Up to 8% faster performance in Battlefield V with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.11.1 on the Radeon RX Vega 64 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.10.2 at 1920x1080.
- Up to 9% faster performance in Battlefield V with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.11.1 on the Radeon RX 580 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.10.2 at 1920x1080.
- When using Radeon Overlay on system configurations with the latest Windows 10 October 2018 Update some users may experience intermittent instability or game crashes.
- Assassin's Creed: Origins may experience an application crash while launching or playing the game in Windows 7.
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus may experience corruption when viewing lava or water.
- Strange Brigade may experience intermittent application crashes when using DirectX 12 API
- Radeon Overlay may not appear when toggled on systems with multiple displays when Battlefield V is running.
- Some systems running multiple displays may experience mouse lag when at least one display is enabled but powered off.
- Radeon RX Vega Series graphics products may experience elevated memory clocks during system idle.
- This driver does not support Microsoft PIX. Microsoft PIX users please refer to AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.3
Feb,15 2019 Metro: Exodus RTX Benchmarks Feb,15 2019 Google Keyboard for iOS Adds Haptic Feedback Feb,15 2019 Jessica Alba Is A Bad Girl Feb,15 2019 NVIDIA Releases Its Financial Results Feb,14 2019 AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.2 Beta Drivers Feb,13 2019 NVIDIA GeForce 418.91 WHQL Drivers Feb,13 2019 Amazon Acquires Home Mesh WiFi System Manufacturer Eero Feb,12 2019 AT&T Promises 5G for Chicago, Minneapolis in 2019 Feb,12 2019 Hackers destroy all of VFEmail's US customers' data Feb,11 2019 Google Maps Augmented Reality Creates Navigation Feb,11 2019 Submersion Cooling with my Small Novec Demo Feb,11 2019 Office 365 vs. Office 2019 - which one will win? Feb,11 2019 AMD Radeon VII Mega 33 Game Benchmark vs. RTX 2080, GTX 1080 Ti Feb,10 2019 Apple MacBook Pro 2018 Appears to Have a Serious Design Flaw Feb,09 2019 Sci-Fi Shortfilm: "CARONTE" - by Onirikal Studio Feb,09 2019 Steve Buscemi Discusses His Jennifer Lawrence Deepfake Feb,08 2019 Intel HD 630 IGPs can Run the Division 2 at 30 FPS Feb,08 2019 Apple Fixes Zero-Day Exploits with Release of iOS 12.1.4 Feb,08 2019 Der8auer Tries to Overclock Radeon VII Feb,08 2019 Apple Releases Fix for Group FaceTime Bug Feb,08 2019 Toyota Finally Embraces Android Auto and CarPlay Feb,08 2019 Sci-Fi Short Film "A Date in 2025" Feb,07 2019 SHAFT Trailer (2019) Feb,07 2019 Hands On with the Moto g7 Series Feb,07 2019 Buildzoid Analyzes the PCB and VRM Layout of the AMD Radeon VII