With AMD's recent launch of their Adrenalin 2019 Edition drivers, it was only a matter of time until we saw another major release. Enter the Adrenalin 2019 18.12.3 Beta drivers
. While no performance improvements have been directly listed for this release, they do contain a large number of fixes. These fixes include but are not limited too; RX Vega graphics cards having their memory locked at 800 MHz, WattMan fan speed gauge will sometimes overfill, Auto tuning controls not displaying a warning message in Radeon Overlay, etc. While these fixes are a welcome sight and were quickly implemented by AMD, they still have a ways to go in regards to getting all the kinks worked out.
- Fan speed gauge in Radeon WattMan may sometimes overfill.
- Memory clocks on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products may become locked at 800Mhz.
- Game profiles with custom fan settings may sometimes remain even after closing a game.
- The game streaming tab may be missing in Radeon Settings when Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition is installed twice on a system.
- Radeon ReLive for VR may experience minor corruption for a few seconds immediately after connecting a headset.
- Auto tuning controls are not displaying their warning message in Radeon Overlay.
- Custom values for the sampling interval slider in the performance metrics feature may fail to enable.
- Radeon Settings may sometimes list a previously installed driver version even after driver successfully upgrading.
- Apply and Done buttons may sometimes overlap in Radeon Settings or Radeon Overlay.
- Some systems running multiple displays may experience mouse lag when at least one display is enabled but powered off.
- Uninstalling Radeon Software may fail to remove Radeon Settings.
- Zero RPM may fail to enable/disable correctly when switching between manual and automatic fan controls.
- Upgrade Advisor may intermittently fail to detect games and provide compatibility recommendations.
- A port 58888 already in use error message may be observed when AMD Link Server was disabled while an IOS device client was connected.
- Radeon Overlay's new in overlay video player may experience smoothness issues while adjusting the playback slider.
- Scene Editor may have issues with scrolling when many elements are added to a scene.
- Custom settings in Radeon WattMan may sometimes fail to apply on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.