AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 18.12.3 Driver - TechAmok
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 18.12.3 Driver - [gaming]
02:47 AM EST - Dec,20 2018 - post a comment
With AMD's recent launch of their Adrenalin 2019 Edition drivers, it was only a matter of time until we saw another major release. Enter the Adrenalin 2019 18.12.3 Beta drivers
. While no performance improvements have been directly listed for this release, they do contain a large number of fixes. These fixes include but are not limited too; RX Vega graphics cards having their memory locked at 800 MHz, WattMan fan speed gauge will sometimes overfill, Auto tuning controls not displaying a warning message in Radeon Overlay, etc. While these fixes are a welcome sight and were quickly implemented by AMD, they still have a ways to go in regards to getting all the kinks worked out.
- Fan speed gauge in Radeon WattMan may sometimes overfill.
- Memory clocks on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products may become locked at 800Mhz.
- Game profiles with custom fan settings may sometimes remain even after closing a game.
- The game streaming tab may be missing in Radeon Settings when Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition is installed twice on a system.
- Radeon ReLive for VR may experience minor corruption for a few seconds immediately after connecting a headset.
- Auto tuning controls are not displaying their warning message in Radeon Overlay.
- Custom values for the sampling interval slider in the performance metrics feature may fail to enable.
- Radeon Settings may sometimes list a previously installed driver version even after driver successfully upgrading.
- Apply and Done buttons may sometimes overlap in Radeon Settings or Radeon Overlay.
- Some systems running multiple displays may experience mouse lag when at least one display is enabled but powered off.
- Uninstalling Radeon Software may fail to remove Radeon Settings.
- Zero RPM may fail to enable/disable correctly when switching between manual and automatic fan controls.
- Upgrade Advisor may intermittently fail to detect games and provide compatibility recommendations.
- A port 58888 already in use error message may be observed when AMD Link Server was disabled while an IOS device client was connected.
- Radeon Overlay's new in overlay video player may experience smoothness issues while adjusting the playback slider.
- Scene Editor may have issues with scrolling when many elements are added to a scene.
- Custom settings in Radeon WattMan may sometimes fail to apply on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
Feb,11 2019 Google Maps Augmented Reality Creates Navigation Feb,11 2019 Submersion Cooling with my Small Novec Demo Feb,11 2019 Office 365 vs. Office 2019 - which one will win? Feb,11 2019 AMD Radeon VII Mega 33 Game Benchmark vs. RTX 2080, GTX 1080 Ti Feb,10 2019 Apple MacBook Pro 2018 Appears to Have a Serious Design Flaw Feb,09 2019 Sci-Fi Shortfilm: "CARONTE" - by Onirikal Studio Feb,09 2019 Steve Buscemi Discusses His Jennifer Lawrence Deepfake Feb,08 2019 Intel HD 630 IGPs can Run the Division 2 at 30 FPS Feb,08 2019 Apple Fixes Zero-Day Exploits with Release of iOS 12.1.4 Feb,08 2019 Der8auer Tries to Overclock Radeon VII Feb,08 2019 Apple Releases Fix for Group FaceTime Bug Feb,08 2019 Toyota Finally Embraces Android Auto and CarPlay Feb,08 2019 Sci-Fi Short Film "A Date in 2025" Feb,07 2019 SHAFT Trailer (2019) Feb,07 2019 Hands On with the Moto g7 Series Feb,07 2019 Buildzoid Analyzes the PCB and VRM Layout of the AMD Radeon VII Feb,07 2019 What We Do in the Shadows Season 1 Trailer Feb,06 2019 DUMBO Trailer 3 (2019) Feb,06 2019 macOS Mojave contains a major flaw that can reveal passwords Feb,06 2019 Major Shareholder Abandons Nvidia After Disappointing Year Feb,06 2019 Autopilot saves my model 3 from an accident! Feb,06 2019 Electronic Arts Stock Falls 14% Feb,06 2019 Metro Exodus - Artyom's Nightmare Trailer Feb,05 2019 Apex Legends Hits 1M Players Right Off Feb,05 2019 Overcooked! 2 - Chinese New Year Update Trailer