AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.11.1 Drivers - TechAmok
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.11.1 Drivers - [gaming]
05:22 AM EST - Nov,09 2018 - post a comment
AMD has released the Radeon Software Adrenalin 18.11.1 beta drivers
. These drivers bring a host of fixes and performance improvements to a number of titles including, Hitman 2, Battlefield V and Fallout 76. In the case of Hitman 2 the Radeon RX 580 sees a performance uplift of 3% at 1920x1080 compared to the Adrenalin 18.10.2 drivers. Meanwhile, Battlefield V sees performance improvements of 9% and 8% respectively on the Radeon RX 580 and RX Vega 64. It is likely other GPUs based on the Vega and Polaris architectures will benefit from these drivers as well. Fallout 76 gets official support with this release, however, no other information was made available as to what AMD has done for testing with Bethesda's latest offering other than to confirm that it works.
Battlefield V Early Access:
- Up to 3% faster performance in Hitman 2 with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.11.1 on the Radeon RX 580 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.10.2 at 1920x1080.
- Up to 8% faster performance in Battlefield V with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.11.1 on the Radeon RX Vega 64 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.10.2 at 1920x1080.
- Up to 9% faster performance in Battlefield V with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.11.1 on the Radeon RX 580 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.10.2 at 1920x1080.
- When using Radeon Overlay on system configurations with the latest Windows 10 October 2018 Update some users may experience intermittent instability or game crashes.
- Assassin's Creed: Origins may experience an application crash while launching or playing the game in Windows 7.
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus may experience corruption when viewing lava or water.
- Strange Brigade may experience intermittent application crashes when using DirectX 12 API
- Radeon Overlay may not appear when toggled on systems with multiple displays when Battlefield V is running.
- Some systems running multiple displays may experience mouse lag when at least one display is enabled but powered off.
- Radeon RX Vega Series graphics products may experience elevated memory clocks during system idle.
- This driver does not support Microsoft PIX. Microsoft PIX users please refer to AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.3
Add your comment (free registrationrequired)
Jun,20 2019 Chromium-based Edge browser now available for Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 Jun,19 2019 Oracle issues emergency update Jun,19 2019 Fan Recovers Pilot of Canceled S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Series Jun,18 2019 New vulnerabilities may let hackers remotely SACK Linux Jun,18 2019 LITTLE BIG - I'M OK (official music video) Jun,18 2019 Miley Cyrus' Music Video Is Damn Hot Jun,18 2019 Super Cool Time Lapse Of A Localized Rainstorm Jun,18 2019 Samsung announces neural processing plans Jun,18 2019 Facebook-Led Group Launches a Cryptocurrency for Consumers Jun,18 2019 Verizon Launching LG V50 Nationwide June 20th Jun,18 2019 Succubus Trailer Jun,17 2019 Acer Swift 3 unboxing and first impressions Jun,16 2019 Iron Man Suit That Can Actually Fly Jun,15 2019 FINALLY Enough RAM to Run Chrome! Jun,14 2019 Windows 10 June 2019 Patch Jun,14 2019 AMD's $750 Ryzen 9 3950X Shown Beating Intel's $2,000 i9-9980XE Jun,14 2019 Sci-Fi Fan Film Based On 'Warhammer 40K' Jun,14 2019 AMD Ryzen 3000 "Matisse" I/O Controller Die 12nm, Not 14nm