AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.11.1 Drivers - TechAmok
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.11.1 Drivers - [gaming]
05:22 AM EST - Nov,09 2018 - post a comment
AMD has released the Radeon Software Adrenalin 18.11.1 beta drivers
. These drivers bring a host of fixes and performance improvements to a number of titles including, Hitman 2, Battlefield V and Fallout 76. In the case of Hitman 2 the Radeon RX 580 sees a performance uplift of 3% at 1920x1080 compared to the Adrenalin 18.10.2 drivers. Meanwhile, Battlefield V sees performance improvements of 9% and 8% respectively on the Radeon RX 580 and RX Vega 64. It is likely other GPUs based on the Vega and Polaris architectures will benefit from these drivers as well. Fallout 76 gets official support with this release, however, no other information was made available as to what AMD has done for testing with Bethesda's latest offering other than to confirm that it works.
Battlefield V Early Access:
- Up to 3% faster performance in Hitman 2 with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.11.1 on the Radeon RX 580 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.10.2 at 1920x1080.
- Up to 8% faster performance in Battlefield V with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.11.1 on the Radeon RX Vega 64 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.10.2 at 1920x1080.
- Up to 9% faster performance in Battlefield V with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.11.1 on the Radeon RX 580 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.10.2 at 1920x1080.
- When using Radeon Overlay on system configurations with the latest Windows 10 October 2018 Update some users may experience intermittent instability or game crashes.
- Assassin's Creed: Origins may experience an application crash while launching or playing the game in Windows 7.
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus may experience corruption when viewing lava or water.
- Strange Brigade may experience intermittent application crashes when using DirectX 12 API
- Radeon Overlay may not appear when toggled on systems with multiple displays when Battlefield V is running.
- Some systems running multiple displays may experience mouse lag when at least one display is enabled but powered off.
- Radeon RX Vega Series graphics products may experience elevated memory clocks during system idle.
- This driver does not support Microsoft PIX. Microsoft PIX users please refer to AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.3
Add your comment (free registrationrequired)
Nov,12 2018 Stan Lee Has Passed Away at the Age of 95 Nov,12 2018 Steam Bug Allowed Games to be Downloaded for Free Nov,12 2018 Xbox Black Friday Deals Include Console Price Drop Nov,11 2018 Mr Bean in Room 426 - Episode 8 Nov,11 2018 Samsung will release over 1 million foldable phones in the first Nov,11 2018 This Trick Won The Magic World Championships Nov,10 2018 Intel Core i9-9900K Re-Reviewed, 95-Watt TDP Results Nov,10 2018 Apple BANS third parties from selling refurb Macbooks on Amazon Nov,09 2018 LIKE A BOSS COMPILATION #26 AMAZING Videos 7 MINUTES Nov,09 2018 Amazon Will Sell New Apple iPhones, iPads, and More Nov,09 2018 Samsung Is Bringing the Linux Environment to Smartphones Nov,09 2018 Battlefield V Launch Trailer Nov,09 2018 AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.11.1 Drivers Nov,08 2018 Britney Spears - Prerogative Commercial Nov,08 2018 Samsung Shares More Details About Its Infinity Flex Display Nov,08 2018 GeForce 416.81 WHQL Battlefield V driver Nov,07 2018 Samsung Announces Infinity Flex Displays for Foldable Smartphones Nov,07 2018 Elsa Hosk Unveils the Victoria’s Secret Fantasy Bra